Luxology Training Videos – Architectural Modeling | Modo | 600 MB
Our subject for the modelling exercise is a classic building; part of the Charles Eames house situated in Los Angeles. It’s an incredible and important piece of design and the perfect subject for this tutorial as it allows us to tackle many different aspects of arch viz modelling, from creating a building’s skeleton right on through to interior and exterior detailing. It’s also a straightforward building with a very accessible design, which makes it the perfect subject for methodically gaining insight into using modo for this kind of 3D modelling.
Special thanks to architect and teacher Adam Elstein for his help whilst researching this tutorial.
Software Required: modo 302
Total Running Time: 1 hour 33 minutes of instruction.
/* 250×250, 12/10/2009 */
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "Luxology Training Videos – Architectural Modeling"Be Sociable, Share!
- Architectural Modeling The Charles Eames House
- Modo Professional Training Series from Luxology
- Luxology Modo Video Training: Cartoon Kid
- Luxology HDRE01 Urban Kit for modo501 OSX-QUASAR
- Luxology Modo – Spaceship Modeling
- Luxology modo Training Video Sunglasses Modeling
- Luxology Training Videos – Architectural Interior Lighting and Rendering
- Luxology Modo 401 Splash Kit
- Luxology Training Video – Sports Shoe