20 Apr 09 SimplyMax – Head Modeling Tutorial
You’ve probably watched or read other head modeling tutorials out there, but I takes you step-by-step throughout the whole process. I basically want to take you through modeling and get you more familiar with working in Splines, polygons and plenty of the Polygon subobject tools that help in creating defined meshes.
This is good for beginners or intermediate modelers, and will produce a very defined base head that you can model even more detail into, and gives you, the modeler, the flexibility in shaping it into whichever direction you want to take it.
To take advantage of the discount – click HERE -Mike Dailey
This tutorial series was encoded using DiVX, please ensure you have the latest divx codec on your machine http://www.divx.com. This will play fine on both a Mac and a PC.
[There is hidden content which is only available for our VIP member]. Become VIP Member NOW
- Simply Maya : Apache Helicopter Modeling
- Hacking video google steam
- CG Academy-Modeling Fundamentals Set (4 DVDs)
- 3D STUDIO MAX Video Tutorial on Modeling
- I3D Tutorials-Introduction To Polygon Modeling for XSI
- Gnomon Workshop – Maya Training Humanoid Modeling
- LightWave 3D 9.x Advanced Cartoon Series: Head Modeling
- Gnomon – Modeling the Human Head
- Learn To Play The Who – DVD
- Digital Tutors – Introduction to Modeling in 3ds Max