Covert Java: Techniques for Decompiling, Patching, and Reverse Engineering
Sams | 978-0672326387 | PDF | 3.9 MB
As a Java developer, you may find yourself in a situation where you have to maintain someone else’s code or use a third-party’s library for your own application without documentation of the original source code. Rather than spend hours feeling like you want to bang your head against the wall, turn to Covert Java: Techniques for Decompiling, Patching, and Reverse Engineering. These techniques will show you how to better understand and work with third-party applications. Each chapter focuses on a technique to solve a specific problem, such as obfuscation in code or scalability vulnerabilities, outlining the issue and demonstrating possible solutions. Summaries at the end of each chapter will help you double check that you understood the crucial points of each lesson. You will also be able to download all code examples and sample applications for future reference from the publisher’s website. Let Covert Java help you crack open mysterious codes!
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Sams (May 13, 2004)
Download Links:Become VIP Member NOW
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "Covert Java: Techniques for Decompiling, Patching, and Reverse Engineering"Be Sociable, Share!
- Covert Java : Techniques for Decompiling, Patching, and Reverse Engineering
- JAVA programming books and guides
- Computer Architecture Books Collection
- Pure Java 2
- Hacking the Xbox An Introduction to Reverse Engineering
- Sams Teach Yourself Java 6 in 21 Days, 5th Edition
- Java Programming Ebooks 2008
- Tricks of the Java Programming Gurus
- Java Fundamental Classes Reference