Beginning iOS Game Development (ePub+PDF) Dec 2011
Wrox | Dec 2011 | 978-1118107324| ePub + PDF | 26.5 MB
Get in the game and start building games for the iPhone or iPad!
Whether you only have a little experience with iOS programming or even none at all, this accessible guide is ideal for getting started developing games for the iPhone and iPad. Experienced developer and author Patrick Alessi presents the iOS system architecture, gives you the step-by-step of game development, and introduces the languages used to develop games. From the basic building blocks to including drawing, responding to user interaction, animation, and sound, this book provides a one-stop-shop for getting your game up and running.
Explores the tools and methodology used to develop games for the iPhone and iPad
Requires no previous experience with building a game for the iOS platform
Details how iOS games require different considerations than other applications
Addresses working with the Xcode programming environment, how to draw with the Quartz 2D API, ways to handle user input, and techniques for incorporating animation with Core Animation and sound with Core Audio
Paperback: 432 pages
Publisher: Wrox; 1 edition (December 20, 2011)
Download Links:Become VIP Member NOW
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "Beginning iOS Game Development (ePub+PDF) Dec 2011"Be Sociable, Share!
- Beginning Android Tablet Games Programming
- Learn iPhone and iPad Cocos2D Game Development
- Stanford University Online Class – iPad and iPhone Application Development
- iPad and iPhone App Development (Fall 2011)
- Collection of 57 iPhone Programming Books
- Beginning iOS 4 Application Development
- iPad & iPhone Application Development – Stanford University Online Class
- Stanford University Online Class iPad, iPhone Application Development
- iPhone Games Projects
- Apple Development SuperPack Collection – IPhone, IPad, ObjectiveC, AppleScript