Learning Flex 3: Getting up to Speed with Rich Internet Applications | 130.46 MB
How soon can you learn Adobe Flex 3? With this book’s unique hands-on approach, you will be able to tinker with examples right away, and create your own Rich Internet Applications with Flex within the first few chapters. As you progress, you learn how to build a layout, add interactivity, work with data, and deploy your applications to either the Web or the desktop. Learning Flex 3 offers step-by-step instructions that are clear and concise, along with tips and tricks that author Alaric Cole has gathered after years of using Flex and teaching it to fellow developers at Yahoo! You’ll understand how Flex works, how to use the MXML markup language and work with ActionScript, how to deploy RIAs to the desktop using Adobe AIR, and much more.
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "Learning Flex 3: Getting up to Speed with Rich Internet Applications"Be Sociable, Share!
- Learning Flex 3: Getting Up to Speed with Rich Internet Applications (Adobe Developer Library)
- Beginning Java and Flex: Migrating Java, Spring, Hibernate and Maven Developers to Adobe Flex
- Total Training for Adobe Flex 3: Rich Internet and AIR Applications
- Adobe Flex 3 Rich Internet And AIR Applications
- Total Training Adobe Flex 3 Rich Internet And AIR Applications
- Adobe Flex 3.0 for Dummies
- Getting Started with Flex 4
- Adobe AIR 1.5 Cookbook: Solutions and Examples for Rich Internet Application Developers By David Tucker, Marco Casario, Koen De Weggheleire, Rich Tretola
- VTC Adobe AIR And PHP Development DVD
- Adobe Flex 4: Training from the Source, Volume 1