Introduction to Modeling in 3ds Max 2012 – Digital-Tutors
Beginner | 5h 11m | 1.82 GB | Project Files 6 MB | Required Software: 3ds Max 2012
In this collection of lessons we will learn about the different modeling techniques available in 3ds Max 2012 to create a future concept bike.
In this series of lessons we’ll be discussing some the introductory methods for modeling in 3ds Max 2012 and you should begin to develop techniques that will complement your own style of modeling. Through out these lessons, we will learn a variety of different modeling methods, such as spline modeling that will allow you to easily model irregular objects with ease. Then we’ll learn how to use primitive geometry to build some of the more complex objects of our concept bike. We’ll also be introduced to several of the common tools used for modeling in 3ds Max. Finally, we’ll learn how to create some basic materials for our bike to create some really stunning 3d renders. By the end of this course, you should have a solid grasp of the different modeling techniques and begin coming up with a modeling style that works best for you.
http://www.wupload.com/file/529867806/DtItMi3dsM2012.part8.rar[There is hidden content which is only available for our VIP member]. Become VIP Member NOW
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "Introduction to Modeling in 3ds Max 2012 – Digital-Tutors"Be Sociable, Share!
- Digital Tutors – Introduction to Modeling in 3ds Max 2012
- Digital Tutors : Motorcycle Modeling Techniques in 3ds Max
- Digital Tutors – Procedural ICE Modeling in Softimage 2012 -iNKiSO
- Digital Tutors – Introduction to Procedural ICE Modeling in Softimage 2012
- Digital-Tutors – Introduction to Modeling in Maya 2012
- Digital Tutors – Exploring NURBS in Maya 2012 -iNKiSO
- Environment Modeling for Games with Nate Stephens
- Gnomon Workshop – Environment Modeling for Games with Nate Stephens
- Environment Modeling for Games
- Digital Tutors- Fundamentals of Digital Drawing