VTC – Microsoft Excel 2003 for Statistics
Runtime: 8.5h | Work files incl | 407 mb
Microsoft Excel is the world’s best-selling mathematical application, one that is installed on nearly every business computer out there. Although not a statistical application, Excel can perform many basic statistical tasks, from computing simple descriptive statistics such as mean and standard deviation, to complex regression analyses, chi-squared and t tests, and Analysis of Variance (ANOVAs). Join Mark and Beth Clarkson as they introduce you to the basics of statistics, statistical analysis, and statistical graphing with Microsoft Excel. Each step along the way is illustrated with real-world situations.
Download Links:2 filesBecome VIP Member NOW
Upgrade Premium Member and download at incredible speed! "VTC – Microsoft Excel 2003 for Statistics"Be Sociable, Share!
- VTC – Microsoft Excel 2003 for Statistics
- VTC – Microsoft Excel 2003 for Statistics Tutorials
- Lynda.com Excel 2007: Business Statistics
- Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel PDF – Custom Edition
- Statistics for Managers Using Microsoft Excel, 5th Edition
- Excel 2007 – Business Statistics course,Lnda
- Lynda.com: Excel 2007 – Business Statistics course
- Excel 2010 for Educational and Psychological Statistics
- Guide to Microsoft Excel 2007 for Scientists and Engineers
- Excel Essentials: Using Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis and Decision Making (Video Tutorial)